Class Schedule 2015
Welcome all future 2015 A-Beautiful Pools, Inc. staff members! We are super excited to have you on our team and help make the community pools in Houston a safer place to enjoy the summers! The training locations are linked to the address and map further down this page.
All employees must attend the following:
- Lifeguarding class, full or renewal. All days with the same session number must be attended (example a new class will be 4-5 days in length, a renewal 2 days, and you must attend ALL days for certification)
- Orientation, included in the lifeguarding classes.
- On-site orientation for your pool. **If you cannot attend your pools orientation, you must be excused by the Aquatics Director and attend one nearby.
- All managers and assistant managers must attend the mandatory manager meeting in April, and throughout the summer.
- All supervisors must attend the supervisor meetings.
- A-Beautiful Pools, Inc. classes are the rate listed beside the class details. The code for registration is provided at your interview. A-Beautiful Pools, Inc. employees need to contact the office to get the code for registration if you have not attended your interview yet. Please note that the class price increases later in the spring/summer.
- Non Employee Rate: Non A-Beautiful Pools, Inc. employees will need to have their employer contact A-Beautiful Pools, Inc. to gain the code for registration. All certification cards will be mailed to the employer. The rate for non-employees is $50.00 more than cost listed below. We do not typically certify non-employees so please be prepared when you contact the office.
- Payment and Registration is due 2 business days before the class begins. You may make a payment online with credit card, or through the mail with a cashiers check. If send a cashiers check please register by calling our office. If you have questions regarding this policy, please email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a fourth year A-Beautiful Pools lifeguard (you have worked for us for 3 previous summers), A-Beautiful Pools, Inc. will pay for your class. To register please call our office.
- Refunds or changes: cancellations with 2 business days notice receive a refund minus a twenty dollar admin fee. Cancellations within 2 days or after class has started will not be refunded. Changes must be made within 2 days of class starting and if you reschedule to a different priced class, you must pay the difference.
**The required lifeguard shirt is now included in the price of class**
Classes require at least 10 participants and are subject to change due to low or high enrollment. Check our website for the most up to date schedule, and monitor your email in the days leading up to class.
Click Here to Signup for Classes >
Cinco Ranch Beach Club
3131 South Lake Village Drive
Katy, TX 77450
Coles Crossing 1
13050 Barker Cypress
Cypress, TX 77429
FINS - Cypress
7827 Spring Cypress Road
Spring, TX 77379